November 16, 2017 A Guide to Atlanta’s Hottest Culinary Scene at The Shops Buckhead Atlanta
A GUIDE TO ATLANTA’S HOTTEST CULINARY SCENE AT THE SHOPS BUCKHEAD ATLANTA
Rooftop dining, craft cocktails, decadent sushi, award-winning steaks and delicious French cuisine create the ultimate dining experience in Atlanta’s modern luxury shopping destination
ATLANTA – The Shops Buckhead Atlanta – a curated collection of luxury and world-class retail, dining and entertainment set in a sophisticated open-air environment – invites Atlanta visitors to indulge in the center’s wide array of culinary experiences.
“Atlanta visitors in search of a casual lunch or gourmet dinner will discover dining options to meet every palate at The Shops Buckhead Atlanta,” said Anneliese Reid, marketing manager of The Shops Buckhead Atlanta. “We have signature dishes, crafted cocktails, wine and local craft beers, all served in beautiful outdoor patios designed to create a memorable atmosphere for visitors from around the world.”
EXPERIENCE BUCKHEAD’S PREMIER CULINARY DESTINATION
• American Cut is a world-renowned steakhouse featuring signature interpretations on fine dining classics in a unique multi-level dining setting. A first level lounge and bar delights guests with a special bar menu and daily drink specials. The second level of the restaurant boasts a glamorous, large main dining room alongside two private dining rooms where guests can enjoy an Atlanta-inspired signature menu for an upscale and decadent dining experience.
• Founded by Kristen Hard, Cacao specializes in the creation of exquisite origin- driven chocolate and confections.
• Doraku Sushi reinvents the Japanese restaurant experience by capturing the flavors of Latin cuisine while paying homage to traditional Japanese sushi. To create a truly authentic experience, the restaurant itself was modeled after an Izakaya, a Japanese gastropub. Doraku also has one of the most extensive sake menus in the United States. Each year, the team travels to Japan to hand-select new varieties of artisanal sakes from local micro-distilleries to fill Doraku’s selection.
• Fadó Irish Pub prides itself on made-from-scratch cooking, quality craft beers and house-made cocktails. Fadó was part of Buckhead’s heyday in the 1990s, and with the development of The Shops Buckhead Atlanta, the restaurant upgraded to a beautiful three-story building on Buckhead Avenue that features several rooftop patios where visitors enjoy spectacular views.
• Georgetown Cupcake is a bright shop selling artfully decorated cupcakes in classic and innovative flavors in addition to daily specials. Sisters Katherine Kallinis Berman and Sophie Kallinis LaMontagne are the co-founders and stars of the hit series “DC Cupcakes” on TLC.
• Spanish concept Gypsy Kitchen offers dishes with modern influences that feature flavors from India, Morocco and Southeast Asia. Gypsy Kitchen has indoor and outdoor seating as well as an award-winning open-air rooftop patio with lounge seating, a 360-degree indoor/outdoor bar and live entertainment.
• Reminiscent of a charming European square, Le Bilboquet is located in Center Plaza at The Shops Buckhead Atlanta. Open daily for lunch and dinner, the bistro and bar offer a vibrant atmosphere paired with simple, classic French cooking, bringing a slice of Parisian café culture to Atlanta, along with a cozy destination to enjoy a chilled bottle of rosé alfresco alongside classic bistro dishes, or a craft beer and croque monsieur at the casual bar.
• Qing Mu Noddle Co. brings Chinese food back to its traditional roots and excites the American palate with only the healthiest and freshest ingredients. Inspired by China’s countryside streets, Qing Mu offers noodle bowls in a modern atmosphere.
• Offering striking views of the Atlanta skyline, The Regent Cocktail Club redefines cocktail culture with an exceptionally talented group of passionate bartenders and mixologists and bespoke approach to craft cocktails.
• This two-story Shake Shack features all the Shake Shack classics, including their beloved burgers, hot dogs, and crinkle cut fries, plus a selection of location- specific frozen custard concretes made with local ingredients from H&F Bread Co and Cacao Atlanta Chocolate Co.
• The Southern Gentleman is a Southern-inspired gastropub that celebrates every aspect of what it means to be from the South with a fresh, modern take on traditional dishes made with locally sourced ingredients. The bar offerings explore the artistry and history of classic Southern cocktails—everything from barrel-aged cocktails to bottled libations to adult beverages on tap, along with New World wines, craft beers and the “perfect” Southern mint julep.
• Taverna is a warm and inviting neighborhood restaurant specializing in Northern Italian delights ranging from oven-fired pizzas and salads to fabulous homemade risotto.
Dining destinations premiering soon include: Mourning Dove by Revelator Coffee and Amorino Gelato.
Many of the restaurants also provide romantic private dining for two or festive group dining, customized experiences, and events for visitors and MICE groups.
THE SHOPS BUCKHEAD ATLANTA VISITOR SERVICES
Out of area visitors to The Shops Buckhead Atlanta are eligible to receive a Global Access Card, which entitles the visitor to special offers, amenities and experiences courtesy of participating retailers and restaurants. Luxe experiences include complimentary champagne, hotel package delivery, hotel room fittings, alterations, beauty consultations and personal stylist sessions. In addition, for same day purchases over $500, visitors receive two complimentary tickets to the Michael C. Carlos Museum, Emory University. And, a purchase of $1,000 entitles customers to a $50 gift card from one of the center’s premier, fine dining establishments. Visit theshopsbuckheadatlanta.com to print a Global Access voucher and present it with an out of town driver’s license or passport to receive a gift bag and special offers.
To view a complete listing of all shops, dining and entertainment, visit theshopsbuckheadatlanta.com. The site features a complete listing of store and restaurant information, in addition to a schedule of upcoming events. Followers can also keep up with the latest news and announcements via Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
ABOUT THE SHOPS BUCKHEAD ATLATNA
The Shops Buckhead Atlanta is home to a coveted collection of some of the most prestigious brands in the world. Owned and managed by OliverMcMillan, the open-air destination spans six city blocks bordering Peachtree, E. Paces Ferry and Pharr Roads, and features more than 50 stores and restaurants along a glamorous streetscape setting. Whether it’s shopping at celebrated designer boutiques such as Atlanta’s only Dior, Hermès and Jimmy Choo, to Akris, Brunello Cucinelli, NARS, Tom Ford and more – to dining at culinary powerhouses such as The Southern Gentleman, American Cut and Le Bilboquet – The Shops Buckhead Atlanta is the South’s unrivaled luxury shopping and dining experience.
Founded in 1978, OliverMcMillan has earned a reputation as one of the largest and most forward-thinking commercial real estate developers. The award-winning firm creates high- quality, artistic, market-appropriate developments and is recognized by industry leaders for its ability to move forward in a nimble and visionary manner. The firm has designed and developed more than eight million square feet of projects, with a total project value exceeding $5 billion. OliverMcMillan currently has approximately $3 billion in real estate projects under development in cities across the United States. Approaching each project with respect for the
surrounding architecture and local culture, the firm works to create vibrant, enduring destinations. For additional information about OliverMcMillan, please visit olivermcmillan.com.