February 1, 2018 3rd Annual “Madison Street to Madison Avenue” Lunar New Year Celebration on February 10
3rd Annual “Madison Street to Madison Avenue” Lunar New Year Celebration on February 10
The Public is Welcome to “Shop with their Dogs” in 50 Madison Avenue Stores to Celebrate the “Year of The Dog” to benefit the Animal Medical Center
The Madison Avenue Business Improvement District (BID) is celebrating its 3rd Annual “Madison Street to Madison Avenue “ Lunar New Year Event on Saturday, February 10, from 11 am – 3 p.m. As this is the Year of the Dog, the public is welcome to “shop with their dogs” in 50 participating Madison Avenue boutiques to enjoy treats and special dog-related programming to benefit the Animal Medical Center. The public is also invited to make red envelope donations in their pet’s name to the Animal Medical Center.
The “Madison Street to Madison Avenue” festivities kicks-off at 11 a.m. at East 76th Street with the arrival of the legendary Lion Dancers and a walk down Madison Avenue, followed by “shop with the dog” visits to stores offering pet-friendly activities including gourmet dog treats, doggie bowls and toys, dog photoshoots with free prints. “Shop with your dog” in-store activities include:
• Jonathan Adler (1097 Madison Avenue) – Will be hosting an adoption through Foster Dogs. They will also be selling tickets prior to the event for a 15-minute photoshoot with your dog. As part of this package, you will receive a free print and a Jonathan Adler frame.
• Sweaty Betty (1153 Madison Avenue) – Will be hosting cocktails for dog parents and snacks for pets along with a pup-centric activity
• Tory Burch (797 Madison Avenue) – Will be toasting with champagne to celebrate Lunar New Year! Receive an exclusive Lunar New Year scarf with your $500 purchase, while supplies last.
• Giorgio Armani (760 Madison Avenue) – Will be presenting a “Chinese New Year” capsule with small leather goods and women’s ready to wear.
• Kate Spade New York (789 Madison Ave NY) – Will be serving festive sips and snacks to welcome guests.
This spectacular annual shopping event is organized by the Chinatown Partnership, East Midtown Partnership, Grand Central Partnership, Madison Avenue Business Improvement District and SUNY’s Confucius Institute for Business (CIB). More Lunar New Year performances and family activities continue at 54th & Madison Avenue.
For more information, a list of in-store activities and a map visit: www.madisonst2madisonave.nyc
Please see below the list of the participating retailers:
BISTRO CHAT NOIR
CH CAROLINA HERRERA
EILEEN FISHER (two locations)
JOHN PAUL ATAKER
KATE SPADE NEW YORK
LA BOUTIQUE RESALE
LINKS OF LONDON
MICHAEL KORS (two locations)
MONTBLANC MADISON AVENUE
MORGENTHAL FREDERICS (three locations)
SUNDARAM TAGORE GALLERY
VELVET BY GRAHAM & SPENCER
For More Information: