April 24, 2019 FAMILY FUN AT THE FORUM SHOPS AT CAESARS
FAMILY FUN AT THE FORUM SHOPS AT CAESARS
World-Renowned Shopping Experience Offers Activities for Every Member of the Family
LAS VEGAS – Families coming to Las Vegas will want to visit The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace for a variety of attractions. The sheer number of stores at The Forum Shops will keep kids’ eyes roving. Below is a list of additional attractions for families:
- The Atlantis Aquarium: The 50,000-gallon saltwater aquarium features colorful tropical fish and is located in the Roman Great Hall. Of heroic proportion, the hall is 160 feet in diameter and 85 feet high with more than 300 fish. Be sure to watch the aquarists feed them during dives scheduled daily at 2:30 p.m. Families can take a complimentary below-the-scenes guided tour of the support facilities Monday through Friday at 3:15 p.m.
- The Atlantis Show: In this same hall is the free animatronic attraction The Atlantis Show. The gods unleash their wrath in this animatronics extravaganza of epic proportions. Fire, water, smoke, and special effects tell the tale of Atlas, Gadrius and Alia, who struggle to rule the undersea city. Today, these statues are a “must see” for Las Vegas visitors of all ages. The Atlantis Show has more than 400 moving parts in each of the characters. Shows are daily on the hour, beginning at 11:00 a.m.
- Telling time becomes fun: At Tourneau, kids of all ages can turn this watch store into an adventure. At 13,400 square feet, it is the world’s largest watch store according to the Guinness World Book of Records. More than 100 different watch lines are represented in this two-level venue.
- Field of Dreams: For the sports enthusiast, this is the perfect spot for a walk throughout sports history as well as recognizing hall of famers. Notorious for featuring guest appearances and autograph signings from Dan Marino to Mike Tyson to Dick Butkus.
- Nike: While we’re on the topic of sports, Nike recently introduced its newest store concept at The Forum Shops at Caesars. The expanded location features innovative NIKEiD customization for apparel, new runner’s services involving Nike+, the exclusive technology that allows runners to track their distance, pace, calories and more. New iMac stations, iPod charging docks and wireless connectivity allows runners to sync up their run at NikePlus.com. Runners can also test-drive the latest Nike footwear and receive expert tips from Nike store athletes.
- Three-level freestanding spiral escalator: An attraction in and of itself, the three-level, freestanding spiral escalator is the first of its kind in the United States and was designed exclusively for The Forum Shops by Mitsubishi.
- Unique ambiance: Perhaps it is the cobblestone streets and the Mediterranean sky. Or the numerous magical touches, such as the ornate fountains, Roman-themed seating areas, spiral escalator and the intricate mosaic tile. Whatever it is, The Forum Shops at Caesars is unlike any other shopping experience in the world.
About The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
Defining the luxury retail landscape in Las Vegas, The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace first opened 283,000 square feet in May 1992 to immediate success. An August 1997 expansion to 500,000 square feet continued the momentum. The third phase of The Forum Shops’ growth was a three-level expansion extending from the existing retail, dining and entertainment icon to the famed Las Vegas Strip adding 175,000 square feet, complete with an iconic, first-of-its kind spiral escalator in 2004. A grand pedestrian plaza entrance on Las Vegas Boulevard further validates The Forum Shops as one of the finest luxury shopping streets in the world. The Forum Shops is recognized for its unique combination of top retail, dining, entertainment, excellent location and exciting thematic ambiance featuring 160 specialty shops and restaurants. Additional information may be accessed at www.forumshops.com.
Simon is a global leader in the ownership of premier shopping, dining, entertainment and mixed-use destinations and an S&P 100 company (Simon Property Group, NYSE:SPG). Our properties across North America, Europe and Asia provide community gathering places for millions of people every day and generate billions in annual sales. For more information, visit simon.com.
Jeff Wagner Agency
The Forum Shops at Caesars