April 24, 2019 THE FORUM SHOPS AT CAESARS – AT A GLANCE
THE FORUM SHOPS AT CAESARS – AT A GLANCE
The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace is recognized worldwide as offering the premier combination of luxury retail, excellent location, entertainment and thematic ambient surroundings with more than 160 specialty shops and restaurants. The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace remains among the top-performing retail centers nationwide.
The Forum Shops at Caesars first opened 283,000 square feet in May 1992 to immediate success.
Phase II was unveiled Labor Day weekend of 1997, adding 35 new shops and two new restaurants and more than doubling the existing gross leasable area (GLA). The ancient classical Roman theme in this area is highlighted by the free popular animatronic attraction, The Atlantis Show. It also features a 50,000-gallon saltwater aquarium.
The Phase III Expansion opened Friday, Oct. 22, 2004 with 60 new specialty stores and restaurants. The expanded area includes a reflecting pool, and the first freestanding spiral escalator of its kind in the United States made exclusively for The Forum Shops by Mitsubishi.
Home to painted skies and talking statues, The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace leads the retail industry both domestically and internationally by setting trends and being “first” in the Las Vegas market.
- The Forum Shops at Caesars was the first to bring the world’s most celebrated designers to the destination. Versace, Armani, Ferragamo, Fendi, Gucci, Valentino and many more all tell tales of how The Forum Shops was their first location.
- This was the arena shoppers first experienced a thematic retail atmosphere with the fantasy recreation of an ancient Roman Forum streetscape featuring classic columns and a Mediterranean barrel vaulted sky-feature designed to continually recreate the Roman sky as it evolves from dawn to dusk over a one hour period.
SHOPS AND RESTAURANTS
The Forum Shops is home to some of the world’s most celebrated retailers. Stores include Salvatore Ferragamo, Louis Vuitton, Giorgio Armani, CHANEL Fragrance, Beauty & Sunglasses, Mulberry, Burberry, AllSaints, John Varvatos, Christian Louboutin, Tod’s, Tory Burch, Tiffany & Co., David Yurman, Michael Kors, Balenciaga, Versace, Gucci, Jimmy Choo and CH Carolina Herrera. Restaurants include Joe’s Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab, The Palm Las Vegas, Trevi, Sushi Roku, Il Mulino New York, and the first west coast location Carmine’s NYC’s Family Style Italian Restaurant.
Among the 160 stores and restaurants, there are more than 50 shops that you will exclusively find in Las Vegas at The Forum Shops including; Blancpain, Breitling, CH Carolina Herrera, CHANEL Fragrance, Beauty and Sunglasses, Klein Epstein & Parker, Dior Beauty, Guiseppe Zanotti, M Missoni, Montblanc, Mulberry, Salvatore Ferragamo, Casa Fuente, Hearts On Fire, Kemo Sabe, Leica Store Las Vegas, L.K. Bennett, NARS Cosmetics, Paul & Shark, Sandro, Tod’s, Tourneau and Zadig & Voltaire.
CELEBRITY SPOTTING AT THE FORUM SHOPS
The ideal location for celebrity sightings, high-profile visitors include; Julianne Moore, Bruno Mars, Jason Statham, David Hasselhoff, Forest Whitaker, Reba McIntyre, Mariah Carey, Elton John, Nicolas Cage, Mike Tyson, Beyoncé Knowles, Heidi Klum, Janet Jackson, Mark Wahlberg, Mario Lopez, Andre Agassi, Kimberly Stewart, Jennifer Tilly, Tommy Lee, Cameron Diaz, Alex Rodriguez, Britney Spears, Usher, Carlos Santana, Luis Miguel, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Donny Osmond, Faith Hill, Nicholas Cage and Morgan Freeman.
Fountain of the Gods Statues
Neptune God of the Ocean
Jupiter Father of the Gods
Mars God of War
Diana Goddess of the Hunt
Venus Goddess of Love
Pegasus Winged Horses
Atlantis Show Statues
Atlas God who held the world on his shoulders. Atlas is 8’6” tall.
Gadrius Atlas’ son. He is 8’ tall.
Alia (Eliah) Daughter or daughter-in-law of Atlas. She is 7’9” tall.
The Beast Has a wingspread of 20’.
There are more than 400 moving parts in each of the Atlantis Show characters. The Atlantis Show Fountain is adjacent to the breathtaking 50,000-gallon saltwater aquarium featuring an impressive array of underwater sea life.
Neptune Fountain and Escalator
Making the transition from level two to the third level both easy and visually-picturesque, the new Neptune Fountain is a stunning 2,000 gallon waterfall cascading down from 14 feet with three mushroom-style bubblers leading to a custom statue. The new escalator alongside the dazzling new fountain provides guests a straight shot to the third level where they will discover additional dining venues and retailers.
The three-level spiral escalator is the first of its kind in the United States and was designed exclusively for The Forum Shops by Mitsubishi.
- The shopping center is open seven days a week with access 24-hours a day, 365 days a year. Stores and restaurants are open 10 a.m. to 11 p.m. and until midnight on Fridays and Saturdays.
- The Forum Shops welcomes more 28 million visitors annually. Our guest/shopper is 25-75 years of age; skewed slightly toward women 55% vs 45% men
- Forum Shops visitors are 80% tourists 20% local with our local customer being a very dedicated, repeat client.
- The Forum Shops’ customers come from all over the world – 50 states and 15 countries around the globe. Our international guests are primarily from Japan, China, UK, Mexico, Canada and Brazil.
- To meet the needs of a global guest, there are more than 25 languages spoken within The Forum Shops retailers and concierge center.